Period of Admission:
Regular admission will commence in the month of February every year.
Category for Admisson:
For the purpose of admission in NCS’, the children will be placed in the following categories, as amended by NES(Naval Education Society) from time to time.
(Amendment to NES Guidebook 2019 dated 31 July 2020 vide letter No. ED/6203/NES/GB from Cdr(NE)-NES, Integrated HQ ):-
- (a) Category 1 : Children of serving Naval Personnel
- (b) Category 2 : Children of serving Army/ IAF personnel on deputation to Navy, serving Indian Coast Guard (ICG) personnel and NCS Staff.
- (c ) Category 3 : * Children of Retired Naval Personnel *
- (d) Category 4 : * Children of Serving and retired Army, IAF & retired ICG Personnel
- (e) Category 5 : Children of Defence Civilian Personnel
- (f) Category 6 : Others
Note: (i) * Children of all ex-naval personnel given the status of Ex-Servicemen(ESM) will be eligible under Category III. Personnel who do not qualify for this category will be accorded Category VI-Others.
(ii) All admissions shall be as per the Categories mentioned above and would be subject to the availability of seats in the concerned class
Standard I : The pupil must have a minimum age of 5 years and maximum of 7 years on 31st March of the year in which admission is required.
Other Classes : The minimum and maximum age for admission to all other succeeding classes will be calculated based on the age limits prescribed for standard I.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
- Birth Certificate: The acceptable proof of age should be the Original Certificate of Birth issued by authority competent to issue viz., Municipality, Notified Area Committee, etc. of the place of birth of a child or TC from previous school.
- Transfer Certificate and Progress Report Card of the previous institution attended